
Saturday and Sunday we were able to take advantage of a couple of free passes to a local country club pool. It was quite nice, they had a big water slide, a nice kids area. I was able to take a nap on the chair while Mark took care of both of the boys. Zach loved the water, Cameron seemed to do pretty well, and I loved it. I read a book, caught up on a few pages of Us Weekly and took an hour nap! I really owe Mark for letting me relax so much this past weekend, but I deserve it, right!
p.s. please note, blog posted by Mark... I wish I could have napped...
3 comments:
MARK! Start your OWN blog!!! How about titling it..."I AM MARK"
nerd.
I second that Bradi!!!
i don't have time to blog.
please note: wiegers blog has been updated.
Post a Comment