Tuesday, December 4, 2007

after all, it is her birthday


Cameron & Chloe being good little babies, just relaxing in their seats

While Zachary was at Little Lambs this morning, we met up with Stacy, her two girls, Lauren & Chloe. As well as Kris Haartman and her 2 week old little one, Kasey.

Much to Stacy's dismay, this is how Lauren looked upon arrival.... HILARIOUS!

On the car ride to the mall, Lauren was begging for this small makeup case that Stacy had out. Well, being the good Mom that she is, she obliged to Lauren's wish, let her play with it, thinking that she will never figure out how to open the zipper. Well, low and behold, and for those of you who have spent anytime with Lauren, know just how smart she really is... she got it open! After parking, Stacy went to get her out of her seat and discovered she had opened it, and beautifully decorated her face with all kinds of fun things!
Well, one can't be too mad about it, like I said, after all it is her birthday today.
Happy 2nd Birthday Lauren!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I love it!!!

Stacy said...

You don't even want to know how long it took for me to clean up this mess! Along with getting it all over herself she had it all over the car seat. On the way home I tried to cover it with a burp cloth..but like you said Lauren is too smart and proceeded to make a mess all over again. Everyhing was washed a few times(including the car seat which is still not put back together)and I think I finally got it all out. Boy did I learn my lesson!

Janine said...

Hilarious!!! And those are sure two cuties in their carseats!