Thursday, March 27, 2008

22 hours and counting until....

My parents return to the US!

And might I add, its about time!!
My parents left for England shortly after Christmas and needless to say, its been a long-wintery 3 months for me.

Now I am just busy trying to clean my house, as "she of the white gloves," direct quote by my witty English father, is descending on my house tomorrow.

We are very excited for their return, especially since it means we are off to Mexico in a week! Sorry to all you haters...

(p.s. I know you aren't too happy with me posting this picture Mom, but I had to as I think its a cute one of Cam looking up at Dad, plus is the last picture I have of you two with the boys)

3 comments:

Bradi said...

Yay for you!!

scutler said...

Hi to your parents! Enjoy the extra help and fun of having grandparents around again.

Janine said...

Amen to that! Enjoy having some breaks again(-: