Birthday cake, umm... 'what am I supposed to do with this'?Needless to say, it was not a big hit with the birthday boy.
We made it home from our AMAZING trip in Hawaii (5.20am Sunday morning), just in time for Camers 1st birthday bash.
Despite the major jet lag (all thanks to the planning and prepping of my Mom & Dad) we had a small BBQ with family and some friends to celebrate the big event.
I know us Moms all say this, but I can't believe he is one already. Seems like the past year has flown by. I am very happy to report that Cam has now dropped to the 70% for his weight, I guess that diet we have him on is finally working!
Actually, he is starting to walk a little bit, which might be slimming him down. Amen to that!

So loved by his big brother
P.S. I am working on a blog about our trip, but my photographer of a husband took almost 300 pictures, so I am having a hard time deciding which ones to post. The scenery was absolutely unbelievable, which he did an amazing job capturing.
3 comments:
Welcome Back and Happy Birthday Cam! Can't wait to see the trip pics!
Ditto! Sandy's comment was pretty much word-for-word what I was going to write.
Happy belated b-day Cammers. Your friend Syd had the same feelings about her birthday cake. What's wrong with you kids?!
Post a Comment