Its safe, fun environment for the kids to run around, play dress up, use their imagination in the kitchen and other numerous areas. It also gave us mom's a chance to catch up while the kids played and we didn't have to worry they were escaping from the play area.
It was a nice change of pace heading to the big city and definitely an activity that I hope we repeat.
This is the best of the group pictures that I was able to get. It was difficult to get 10 kids to look & smile all at the same time...
Somewhat from left to right
Elisabeth & Simon, Sara with Max & Elisabeth, Kris Haartman & Casey,
Jessica & Douwe, Kristin Zandstra with Mica & Meghan and my two boys with Hailey (the sweet little girl that I babysit everyday) thrown in the middle
An astronaut & a mail man
Cameron, Max & Zach up on stage
1 comment:
Thank you for the great review of Room2Play. Please come back soon!
Thank you,
Sherri Murphy
Post a Comment