Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mark & I

Mark & I while the boys are away!
Ummm.... so bored, what should we talk about?

My kind & caring in-laws picked up the boys yesterday on their way back from Indy and took them to Sheboygan. So yep, thats right, I am on my own ALL week followed by a girls weekend this coming weekend!
Of course I miss them, but I am finding lots of ways to fill my time. Today is also my birthday so I am cutting myself some slack from my massive "must get done while the boys are gone list" and enjoying some 'me time' today. But I am also finding ways to waste my time by playing with my new toy (a new phone) that Mark got me, which as finally brought me into 2009 allowing me to text. So if for some reason you start receiving randoms texts from me, you know why....


3 comments:

Krista said...

Texting? What's that? :) Can't get that on my "pay-by-the-minute" phone. Maybe some day I'll be as cool as you!

Krista said...

Oh yeah, and happy birthday!

scutler said...

I'm a non-texting phone owner too...I think you need a shopping trip without your little helpers!