Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thats a wrap up

Tomorrow is my final day of babysitting Hailey. We have enjoyed the last few months with her and are sad to see her go. I think she also has had fun playing with the boys and picked up a few new tricks from Zach. I think we will be welcoming her back in Fall, as long as her mom & dad don't change their minds during the summer :-)
(this picture was the best one I had after many attempts to get a decent one of all 3 of them together)

Although its been a joy and honor to have her, it will be a bit easier to get around with just the 3 of us for the summer. I feel like I have a 'to do' list with Cam that I have been putting off, as I want to get him down to one nap and need to drop his bottles now that he is one. All of which are tasks I am not really looking forward.
We also have a busy summer planned, as I have signed Zach up for all kinds of stuff.
Here's the list of activities that he's not completely aware of yet: several summer camps at school, Vacation Bible School at church, T-Ball and swimming lessons.
We are also hoping for lots of summer play dates (probably many over at Sara's to keep her company while she's on bed-rest) and afternoons of swimming at my mom's pool. A fun summer it will be!

2 comments:

Mrs. Federhofer said...

We're thrilled you will have her back! Our minds are set and VERY happy!!
We will be seeing you this summer as well.

scutler said...

Sounds like some fun summer plans for all of you! Is Cam walking now? Claire is seeming pretty attached to the ground and not all that interested in going on two feet : )