Monday, July 19, 2010

Roomies?

We will see...
We started a new chapter of parenting tonight.... We have bunked up the boys together!! Should be an interesting transition.

I have been dragging my feet moving Camers out of the crib, as he was as happy as a clam in there & still taking solid naps. Meanwhile, Lindsey has been living in a borrowed smaller crib in the guest room. She is starting to grow out of it & reluctantly, I admit, she really needs to be moved into her own space.

So, I spent the weekend moving all of Cameron's clothes and belongings into Zach's room (which is a bit of a tight squeeze) and the excitement has been building for both of them. They were so excited tonight, they were asking to go to bed.
Shockingly enough though, they both crashed and I have two sleeping angels.
But in case this doesn't work out, we do have a back-up plan, we will move Zach into the guest room, re-decorate it, and make it his "new older-er boy room."
Keep you posted on that status!

However, I am excited to give Lindsey her own 'girly room' and I am getting ready to slap on some pink paint tomorrow! Bring it on Princesses, Tinkerbell, Little Mermaid, or whatever it is that girls like! Pretty much whatever your little girly heart desires Lindsey Lu... (current nickname)

No comments: