


So glad we have them!
We spent another fun weekend in Grand Rapids visiting our friends, Brad & Bradi & their beautiful 3 girls (however I missed getting both of our middle children on a picture)
We have gotten together many times, both here & there, and made many memories together since our departure from GR, which has been 5 years already. Its been fun to see each other through having 3 kids & all the challenges and fun it brings. However, now when we get together we have to be quite creative about where to sleep all the little ones, but its worth it.
I came across this picture the other day of Zach & Raegan and had to post. This was taken in July 2006... They look so old now!
1 comment:
Oh cute! I'm behind on my blog reading...can't believe only a few short years ago we only had 1 child. Whoa~ Fun times we've had though since then hey?
Post a Comment